Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cycle 1 Update

Just wanted to give an update on what has been going on with me. I am currently on my very first 2WW! I'm actually nearing the end of it :) We did a round of clomid + trigger shot. Because I'm so impatient I've already tested about 4 times (10DPO, 11DPO, 13DPO) and I've yet to see that BFP. Surprisingly I haven't been devastated by the BFNs yet. I think it's because right now I can still tell myself "it's still too early". I am going to test once more tomorrow which will be 15DPO. We'll see what happens.
On another note, as luck would have it as soon as we started our first medicated cycle, my DH loses his job. He is very bummed about this but is out looking for another job as we speak and I know in my heart that all will be okay for us. It's like I was telling a close friend of mine earlier. I feel as is god is doing some reshuffling around in my life. I am just going to let him do all the rearranging that he needs to do and will then enjoy all the good that comes out of the changes. We're going to be alright!

2 comments:

  1. I can't bring myself to be a POAS Diva. I never do it unless AF is late. Good luck with the rest of your 2ww (whatever is left of it) and hopefully, it will end in a BFP! Sending sticky baby dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wifey...unfortunately AF showed up on Saturday morning so I'm on to round 2 of Clomid. Let's hope this cycle's the ONE!

    ReplyDelete